For those long afternoons when you feel you have earned something sweet, this will really hit the spot.
Makes 2 jars ready in 10 mins
- 2 sugar free muffins find full recipe here
- ( use granola instead of brownies to turn this into brekkie pot instead)
- 1 small sliced banana
- 8 tbs low fat greek yougurt
- Break up 1 Honey - sweetened banana muffin into small pieces, then halve and stone with sliced banana.
- Take 2 jars and alternately layer the muffins and banana with 8 tbs low fat Greek yogurt.
- To finish, drizzle 1 tsb honey over the top of each and let it run down the sides.
- Pop the lids on, then see if you can hold out until past lunch time.