- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 500g coconut flour
- 50g vanilla vegan protein or caster sugar
- 125g smooth peanut butter or dairy-free butter / vegan spread
- 125g plant-based yoghurt (e.g. soy yoghurt)
- 125g plant-based milk (e.g. soy milk)
- 25g fresh yeast (diluted first for 5 mins in 20ml of soy milk)
- Put the flour, protein (or sugar), yogurt, peanut butter (or vegan spread), soya milk in the bowl of a stand mixer
- Start the mixer at speed 2 or 3, making sure that all the ingredients get mixed nicely together.
- After 3 minutes at speed 2 to 3, add the yeast and spin for another 3 minutes.
- You might have top add a couple of extra spoons of white flour in order that the dough gets a perfect elastic texture. Not too wet and not too dry .
- Let the dough rest for 2 hours.
- Pin-roll the dough – 5mm thick.
- Cut triangles and start rolling them into croissant shapes.
- Brush them with the mix soya-maple and place them on a tray lined with baking parchment.
- Bake in oven at 180*C (400*F) Fan for 10 minutes (depending on the size of the croissants). Remove when they're golden brown.