- 1 cup coconut milk yogurt (or your favorite yogurt)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (or other nut or seed butter)
- 1/2 cup chocolate vegan protein powder or dark brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 cups rolled oats (make sure they are certified gluten free if you have a gluten intolerance)
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Lightly spray muffin tins with non-stick spray.
- Put rolled oats in a blender or food processor and pulse to a fine crumb, alternatively you can use already prepared oat flour.
- In a large bowl, combine yogurt, peanut butter, and brown sugar and mix with a spoon until well combined.
- Add the baking soda, oat flour, and cocoa powder and mix until combined (the batter will be thick)
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop batter into prepared muffin tins, filling about half way full.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean.